Ahad, 28 Februari 2010

I Though You Were My Friend??

You were there for me in staNdard fiVe.
and for three years...
But I always wondered what happened when we hit the big bad high school
you were gone, you picked up your things and left me...
You weren't there for me when I needed you the most...you started to hang out with people who showed disrespect toward others...then you started to act like them...you showed me disrespect.. I thought you were supposed to be my friend?? You never called me unless you and your group had a fight.. I was on the back burner...we never talked to each other in school anymore....You always looked at me and glared...or you just didn't pay any attention when I was just standing right there you ignored me... I always tried telling you we were falling apart but it seemed like you didn't want to fix it...we never do anything on the weekend anymore.. we are falling apart...you were my best friend since fifth grade...you were the one I could run to when I had problems but now you are never there when I need you. You are always with your group....then I started hanging out with a girl who was going through the same things like I am right now...you and your group started to disrespect her and me...your group started calling us names....you just stood there watching them and laughing...I thought you were my friend?? guess I was wrong.. you then started talking behind my back and hers...making me choose who I want to be with...but I would rather stay with her....she is a true friend to me than you are....you make me choose my friends.. I thought you were my friend?? What happened to us I always ask myself....every time I try to call you, you were never home you were always out with your group... I thought you were my friend...but you know what - I found someone much better than you. .she is there for me when I need her...she doesn't make me choose who I wanna be with.....she is much better than you and I am thankful God sent her to me!!! hawa...............

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan